What is the difference between structured and unstructured CPD?
Click here for details about the difference between structured and unstructured CPD.
How do I find learning activities?
There are different ways to find learning activities:
- On the homepage you will see boxes with different activity types such as webcasts, books and CPD certificate programmes which will take you directly to a list of relevant activities. You will also notice you can filter activities in a number of different ways
- Click on ‘Menu’ in the top left of the homepage, followed by ‘Find learning’ – this will take you to the CPD library with a list of all the different activity types. Again, you have the option to filter activities to find those most relevant to you
- Use the ‘Search’ box on the homepage
- Use the ‘Find Learning’ button on the homepage
Once you have selected a learning activity, click the ‘Launch’ button to begin.
I am experiencing problems when trying to access some of the learning activities.
Here are some possible solutions:
- Ensure you are not using a Lotus browser to access the course
- Disable the pop-up blocker within your Internet Explorer. This can be done by opening Internet Explorer, selecting ‘Tools’ and then ‘Pop-Up Blocker’ from the available options and ensuring that it is switched off
- Ensure the most recent version of flash-player is installed on your PC. The latest version can be downloaded HERE
If none of the above work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I find details of the learning activities I am currently undertaking?
On the homepage you will see a ‘Learning activities’ box, which displays an overview of your learning activities and their progress. To view the progress of your CPD in more detail, click on the ‘Learning activities’ link in the middle of the homepage – this will take you through to a list of all the activities you have undertaken or are currently undertaking.
Where can I find details of my completed learning activities?
Click on the ‘Learning activities’ link in the middle of the homepage – this will take you through to a list of all the activities you have undertaken or are currently undertaking. To the right of the screen, you will see a box that gives you the option to filter your activities by ‘Outstanding’, ‘Completed’ or ‘All.
I have completed a learning activity, but my status still says ‘Incomplete’, why is this?
Ensure you have completed all components of the module, including any associated assessments. In some instances you need to ensure you have exited on the last page of an activity for your status to update correctly. If you continue to experience problems, please contact email@example.com.
Will CFA UK CPD activities automatically be recorded in my CPD log?
Yes. All CFA UK CPD assigned to you by your firm or chosen by you will be automatically added to your CPD log once you have completed the activity.
Can I add external activities to my CPD log?
Yes. If you would like to add activities that have been completed outside of the CPD platform, click the ‘Add external CPD activity’ button on the homepage.
Can I download a copy of my CPD log?
Yes. You can download a copy of your CPD log in two ways – the first is by clicking the ‘Download’ button on the CPD log page, which will automatically download your CPD log into a .csv file. If you would like a different file type you can click ‘View my CPD report’ on the homepage. On right side of the following page you can select the different file types from the ‘Export’ drop down list.
What formats can I download my CPD log to?
You can download your CPD log into the following file formats – .csv, .xls, .pdf., .rtf, .tiff, .MHTML.
How can I find out how many CPD hours I have accrued?
On the homepage you will see the CPD log overview box – this gives a summary of your CPD hours accrued.
How will I know if a place becomes available on an event I am on a waiting list for?
You will receive an email if a place becomes available for an event you are on a waiting list for.
Posted on 30/04/2014 13:26:49
Last updated by firstname.lastname@example.org